Key Purpose of the Job
Due to continued growth, eFaraday have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Vehicle Installation Engineer who will act as a key member of the Operations team and report to our General Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for installing electric vehicle charging points in both domestic and commercial properties.
The role will be field-based, with national travel as required with potential for overnight stays.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Installation of electric vehicle charging points in domestic and commercial properties.
- Demonstrate to customers how to use the Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment.
- Ensure completion of electric paperwork including NICEIC certificates.
- Ensure a safety-first approach to all site activities.
- Ensure full electrical compliance of all installations.
- Be confident in liaising with customers and clients.
- Must be confident with a friendly, outgoing, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build good relationships.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to find solutions and add value to the business.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Have the drive to make a positive impact on our customers and clients.
- Full UK driving licence required.
- BS7671 wiring regulations.
- Level 3 NVQ qualifications in electrical installation.
- Knowledge of Part P.
- ECS Gold Cardholder.
- 2391 or 2394, 2395 – Inspection & Testing desirable.
- Electric vehicle charging or battery storage qualifications are advantageous.